Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GODPARENTS




Ricci and I were chosen to be my godparents for Lilly (the daughter of a good friend of mine). Laura and I have been friends for 13 yrs and I'm glad that we keep in touch. Lilly was baptized last Saturday at St. Louis Catholic Church in Waco, TX. We decided not to take Parker to the baptism, but picked him for the lunch at Lilly's grandparents house. Parker is 8 days older than Lilly and they had fun! They are both teething and so Parker wouldn't hardly take his fingers out of his mouth!

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is so exciting you are lilly's godparents! lilly sure is cute...tell laura she needs a blog so we can see all her sweet girls!

btw...i love the bottom picture of parker...too cute!

Grammy Jenn said...

I think that Parker looks a little like Dad....I used to think he was the spittin image of Ricci but his looks have changed!