Saturday, March 28, 2009

Can you guess what I had for dinner??




hello everyone! i am trying to be become a better blogger! i know that in recent months i have been BAD! no excuses! i am starting to post on a weekly basis from now on! tonight we had fajitas for dinner and parker had a bean and cheese burrito. he was extra messy tonight so we thought we would share it with you. ricci says it looks like parker has freckles!!

this week parker has started calling me mama and sometimes it's MMAAMMAA! last week i was talking to ninny on the phone and parker was screaming "MAMA" because he wanted to show me where he through his binky so i could give it to him!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

what a little cutie! AND a good eater! burritos are messy and delish!

megan...i like your new background and header! are you sure you want me to do one???

B.E.A.L. said...

he is pure cuteness! love that he has the mexican food gene!

so glad you are back to blogging!

squeeze my boy for me!

Tutu said...

How perfect that the only thing without burrito on it in that pictue is that perfectly clean bib! Thanks for the new photos!

Sandra said...

He is so cute! I guess I will have to start stalking you on blogger now too.